Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy morning

         I am off today so had to start early on my yard chores before the rain. I planted all my herbs into the raised herb bed, and the tomatoes into their bed. I now have officially started my food pantry. I am learning how to grow and store Herbs this year along with drying and putting up my garden, I have canned for years but want to learn something new. my youngest daughter will be learning with me. I am so excited, so if anyone grows their own and stores them give me a holler. I'm getting ready to start new aprons for the girls. My oldest loves them and dishrags are always welcome in her home. I pray all of you have a wonderful day in Christ.                           Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry. Thank-you for visiting my blog this morning. It is always lovely to chat with other farm women where they might be. I see you have just begun your blogging journey. Enjoy the ride.

    Marlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.