Friday, May 20, 2011

Budget, tight purse strings

       My budget has just about been pulled as much as it can. God has and will always provide but I need to be a good servant with what He has in trusted me to use. So I have went over my budget, even though I, can, freeze, dehydrate, cook from scratch, sew/mend and coupon I am still needing to do more. My love gifts cannot change, that is to God, so I need to control other spending.
       With gas prices as they are, that will be one thing I will change only shop when in town, do not make special trips to get 1 thing, do it all. My food bill for 3 is around $170-200.00 a month I will clip more coupons, and buy only on true sells, not set up ones.
        I also will put out more garden this year,more farmers markets and no processed canned goods, Only in season items will be bought, if I have not grown them.
       My family counts on me to cloth, feed and entertain them,  I buy fabrics that are strongly made and take care of them, mend and repair then color when needed. I have shirts and pants that I have worn weekly for over 8 yrs.
       Foods come from my pantry and entertainment from ourselves, with games, walks or home chosen movies, tv is limited. I'm going to see what other ladies are doing in their homes and also posting more detail on my own. Sorry so long everyone have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.