Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Pantry has changes coming !!

         For years I have canned the food in my pantry, looked at the jars all lined up thinking "I did good".  I still believe canning will be a big part of my life but I'm changing. My heavy shelf of canned goods will change to 5 gal, buckets full of dehydrated, packaged foods. I will be canning less and using more of my dehydrator. I'm learning how to prepare those foods and the fact that they can last longer gives them a jump on my list. I know that I also need to have more water stored for these things but I think in the long run this would be a better choice for me.  So now my journey will begin..I'm so glad something new!!!  Life always changing !!! if not only by food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...