Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ending of the garden

             The garden has dwindled down to just tomato plants, sprawled every which way like hands reaching to hold onto life. Their red ripe fruit ready to be picked just one more time. This weekend I will put them to rest. Then the hotbed will be put to sleep for the season. I wasn't as productive as I would of liked and pray next year that I will have a better bounty. I praise God for what he gave me............
             Our youngest has started drivers ed, I have started coloring my hair every 4 weeks instead of 6, due to the fact. lol Really she does very good, but I will say it was a little easier to take getting in a ditch with the others when they started, remember Kaydy is 15 years behind my last, so things hurt a little more.
              Winter is just around the corner and I'm looking for a good cookbook with lots of great things to make this winter, I want to start from page one to the last page. One thing out of each regular section to make our meals. I think it would be fun and exciting. Has anyone ever done this? Fresh bread, pasta Oh My !!
               Well I hope everything is well with everyone, take care and God Bless.
             
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...