Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rainy day Tuesday

        I'll be doing indoor chores today, laundry and slow cooking. Went out and let the chickens out of the pen and added wood to the wood stove. I love that wood stove, it keeps the house warm and cuts down on the elc. bill by 150 dollars. I'm moving my sewing machine into the living room for the winter, because I sew more in the winter.
         I've been visiting a few blogs, seeing what other farmers are doing. I  love to see the porches and the fall deco. I'll be working on mine later today if I get off here and get busy. lol so everyone have a blessed day....

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like your blog background and your blog name :) I saw you on Linda's Prairie Flower Farm. You will LOVE Linda! She is a real sweetheart and loves the Lord with all of her heart.
    You have a pretty kitchen, too!
    Have a good evening :)

    Susan in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.......now look who is here? Susan you are such a sweetie! I came to say hello to Blackberry! Welcome to Prairie Flower Farm!!!!!! As you can see by Susan we have some pretty sweet ladies that come and are a part of our everyday life! Thank you Blackberry for your kindness! It was so appreciated!!!!!! Please come back again anytime!

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...