Tuesday, October 4, 2011

season changes

    As the leaves change, and thoughts turn to winter coming and what I can do to make my home warm and inviting to the most important people in my life. My family...................I want my husband to enjoy being home, our daughter to love having her friends over and at the end of my work day, feel good about what i have done. It is time to bring out the soft blanket to lay on the couch and the pillows to cuddle up with to watch TV. In the summer we are outside most the time but come winter, family movies. The candles ready and lantern lights ready for snow power outages. The freezer ready for late winter pies and stews. I so love fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.