Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fresh air and cool winds

    This morning I gave hubby a ride back from the woods on the 4 wheeler. It was so good to feel the cool air, I don't get out as much as I would like, but I do get out as much as i can. I'll go back up and get him for lunch, I'm making potato soup to warm his belly.
    This cool air has also got the chickens up and about. They seem to gather like other animals for winter, I've noticed they are out pecking like crazy. I'll be adding deep cover to the coop to help keep them warm. Helps I think... I have also been storing eggs for this winter so that I will have them to cook with. I will miss seeing them so much this winter I like it when they are running around everywhere.
     Hope everyone has a great day....and week
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.