Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pretty Sunday

          Spent some time outside, taking off dead heads from more of my flowers so I can have them again next year. Went out and checked the strawberries, they are now ready for there long nap along with the rest of my herbs and flowers.
           The chickens are enjoying this warm sunny day too. They are running around all over the yard and into the woods. I love raising free-range chickens. Next spring I hope to have another 2 dozen, looking into cold range chickens so i have more eggs in the winter. A new coop is in store too........might redesign the old corn crib. or part of the ole pole barn. just not sure, but I have the whole winter to figure it out. lol
            I hope all you ladies have a great week..
                                                                                                                         Sassy

1 comment:

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...