Saturday, January 7, 2012

Early gardener gets the seed..

           Well, after reading a few blogs I realized that I'm behind..again lol. There is a lot of friend bloggers who have their seeds ordered along with their chicks and I bet even next winters cover crop. I am so envious, here me and my purple cast sit, all this time on my hands with the world at my finger tips and I'm blowing it. My chickens should be on a list of deliveries some where along with my seed.  I could have my plans on the pc anyway. So I will be getting ready this weekend. My one handed pecking is getting pretty good so my next post should be new things for the farm....... lol hope everyone has a wonderful weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.