Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eggs and Chickens

    I'm getting ready to order my new chicks. Last season I didn't have any chickens that wanted to set so I thought I would restock, just not sure what I want. Today I did find out something new  about eggs so I thought I would share , this is from .... http://shop.gabbardhatchingeggs.com/

,
                                                       Fertile                                Infertile
...The blastoderm will have one of two appearances...the first will be a small cloudy ring, much resembling a “bullseye”….about the size of a small pencil eraser…This is a fertile egg...the second will resemble a “sharp white dot“...this is an infertile egg...easy as pie! :)
                     I wasn't sure how to tell this so I'm glad I found it .... hope everyone has a good night.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...