Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Morning tea

After everyone is gone in the morning I do enjoy my tea. Sitting at the kitchen table looking out onto the porch, the fence post with my bird feeder looks so alone until you see, the kitty on the step looking in and realize she is ready for food herself....smart birds..


This morning I am drinking Jasmin tea. I did not know all the benefits this tea might bring, now mind you I know nothing about teas I'm just learning, but this is something I found. Thought you might get a kick out of it and learn a little something too. Again I know nothing, so take this as you will.

15 Reasons You Will Feel Young By Drinking Jasmine Tea

Posted on October 4, 2010, 12:04 pm, by admin, under Feel Younger, Jasmine Tea Benefits.


Do you want to obtain a new lease on life? Then you need go no further than your local grocery or health food store and pick up a package of jasmine tea. This flavored tea is blended with green tea, and offers a variety of benefits that keep you feeling young and healthy. Jasmine tea benefits, then, can be enumerated, as follows:
 1.The catechins in the green tea are antioxidants that step in to prevent such diseases and conditions as cardiovascular disease and cancer.
 2.The properties in the tea not only aid in burning fat but also give you the energy to exercise for longer durations—very good for weight loss.
 3.Studies suggest that if you drink several cups a day, you will prolong your life.
 4.Research also shows that the tea is helpful in eliminating cancers of all types, such as leukemia and cancers of the colon, breast, prostrate, ovaries, lungs, and esophagus.
 5.The scented aroma is helpful in reducing the affects of stress.
 6.Theanine, which is contained in the green tea of the mix, has been shown to enhance the thinking process.
 7.Studies have found that jasmine tea also acts as an anti-depressant and reduces depressive symptoms related to menopause, paranoia and post-natal conditions.
 8.The tea also cleanses the arteries of cholesterol.
 9.Also, jasmine tea has been found to help those suffering from diabetes. Certain compounds (theaflavins and EGCG) help in keeping blood sugar levels in check.
 10.The tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in reducing the incidence of rheumatoid arthritis.
 11.Jasmine tea also prevents bad breath and tooth decay.
 12.Antigens are found in the tea that build up the body’s defense against disease.
 13.Joint and muscle pain subside when drinking green tea with jasmine.
 14.The tea helps alleviate back pain as well.
 15.Scientific research suggests that the ingredients contained in jasmine-flavored green tea make it healthier than drinking water. Therefore, drinking iced jasmine tea after a workout is exceptionally beneficial.

3 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I do enjoy having new blog sisters
    So I want to welcome you. Hope you stop by again.
    I enjoyed reading your posts.
    I also enjoy a good cup of tea. I have read many of those claims also.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was interesting info on the tea! I do enjoy a nice cup of hot tea also, a few times during the day! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't realize there were so many benefits to drinking tea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...