Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Hopes and Dreams

     Like everyone else, I have things I would like to do this year, I thought I would write them here and check them off as I go.....

1.  Use stores less, grow more on our own or use farmer markets more, always know where my food comes from.
2.  Read more of Gods word, not for how much but for quality.
3.  Organize the house for ease of using, not just storing. go through and give away or take to goodwill what i don't need. Honestly how many knifes do I need..lol
4.  Do one thing each day for someone else !!!!!!!!!!!

this is a on going post, for me...Hope everyone elses dreams come true/

1 comment:

  1. Sherry,
    Thank you for your kind words at Love Living Simply :). You have some excellent hopes and dreams for the new year, I pray they all come to fruition. #3 is one I need to work on myself.
    Many Blessings Friend,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.