Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finished Kitchen

 Well yesterday hubby and I stayed gone all day so I couldn't post my after pictures, so here they are today: I have cleaned each drawer,everything off the top, and all the cabinets have been organised, now just to put out a few things and I will be done........ so glad this area is done it took the longest and it will be the hardest accept my closet..we won't go there.....


so now I go to the next room.............the family room........... I hope everyone had a wonderful week...and thank you for your comments..now I can come into a nice clean work area where I will enjoy to be. The family will be helping to keep it clean, they are to put their own dishes in the dishwasher and clean up their on glasses, that will help alot.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through a comment you left at The Country Blossom. I have enjoyed looking through your home on the web. What a great feeling to have a deep cleaned, organized kitchen! It looks great... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the true 'heart of a home keeper!' I wish I had a blog award to give you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...