Friday, February 3, 2012

Simple living pledge


The simple living pledge can be found here: http://blog.kanelstrand.com/p/take-simple-living-pledge.html
              This pledge has me looking at me..more then the home even though that too will be worked on. I am going through my home,then yard and garden and making it mine............you see I tend to the "feel" of our home. If our home is cluttered, unruly, not a pleasant place to be in, then in truth this is my fault. My hubby works,like me but he works the outside, cattle,fences, mowing hay farm life...me I manage the home, now the good side......this girl wants a warm soft welcome, come in take your shoes off atmosphere , I want to breath when I come in from work, maybe a cup of tea before I start dinner, unlike now. So the declutter begins with even a more important out come, my well being. So first the room that makes me smile most...my kitchen.......so before


Later today or tomorrow there will be a after.

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are joining the Simple Living Challenge :) !
    Your blog is so pretty, and I love that Herbs poster on the sidebar. Where can I find one of those??? ;)

    Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the after... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Your kitchen already looks like an "after" shot of ours! Hehe - maybe I need to tidy up some more...

      Delete
  3. I bet it will look wonderful when you are done!

    You asked, on my blog, where I got the labels for my canisters. I got them from here: http://www.lovablelabels.ca/product/household-labels-pantry-labels/

    Kindly,
    Katy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Katy, I went to the site and I will order from there, thanks again.

      Delete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.