Thursday, October 18, 2012

Apples!!did you say Apples!!






Apples !!!! Did you say APPLES!!!!
This week my wonderful mother-in-love called to ask me if I wanted apples, she had a few....lol well 2 old washtubs later and I'm still doing apples...
   I first deyhdrated some, I would show you but they are getting eatten faster then I can dry them.
I also done redhot apples and apple sauce, still have a tub to go..............





We started the wood stove last week. So glad we did. It has been in the 30's and 40's alot. I love that it is outside and we only have to load it once a day, for heat and our hot water.
I cleaned out the hen house, Put down a fresh deep layer of shavings. I do love deep layers. When I opened my henhouse this spring I put 10 inches down. The floor has been dry all year. I throw in some scratch from time to time and they keep it stirred up so air is going thru it. Now to see how it does this winter.
I hope everyone else has a nice day and enjoys the barn hop.
 

1 comment:

  1. I need to do apples too ! Maybe I'll run into a farmer's market this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.