Friday, November 23, 2012

Great podcast and blog

     I'm always looking for new ways to learn. When I ended up with my new phone my oldest daughter Misty got me hooked on podcasts. I'm really not a music fan, but a podcast that teaches me something, well thats better, so I wanted to put out a shout for http://www.chickenthistlefarm.com/  this couple is so cute and funny....raising chickens,pigs and such. I've raised chickens for ever but they take it to a new level. please give them a try and listen to their podcast..you'll be hooked. start at the first one and get to know them from their start to now, worth listenin too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it has been some time since I have been over......thank you for this info. I am going over right now. You make them sound wonderful.

    Hope all is well. Love the pics around your post.....adorable!!!!!

    Hugs and God bless.....now that I work outside the home.....it is hard to get to all my fav. blogs. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.