Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ending of a year

This year was bitter sweet. With the death of loved ones, the birth of our new grandson just to name a few. But like so many years in the past 54 to name a few lol life will go on. It will move with me, around me, over me or under me but it will move on. I only have one real goal this year as I hit 38 years of marriage and that is to make sure my hubby knows how much I care for him and also for my family.I have learned a lot from our 38 years but have so much more to learn and give. So marriage vows...........family ties..........and laughter to find my goals is my wish for this year.Hope everyone seeks and finds theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...