Saturday, January 19, 2013

Frost dates Great tool !!

  

     As I was planning my seed starting charts on the  calendar. I went to check out the time it took one of my maters to germinate on Johnny seeds site and ran across this tool. I popped in my frost day and it did the rest, it told me when to set it to seed and when to plant it out........ http://www.johnnyseeds.com/e-PDGSeedStart.aspx??source=HomeSeedCalc0212 . I printed mine out and it is now taped to my calendar and I am ready to plant.....after
       My next task which is to check the moon phase for my plants and I then I will be ready to plant my seed..  http://www.almanac.com/gardening/planting-dates/zipcode . I used both of these together and I think I have a great plan ready to use!!
        How is everyone else doing with their planning?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I printed out the info from Johnny's Seeds. It's not too early to start getting ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words at Love Living Simply :) .
    Will have to check out your links, sounds like a great tool.
    Blessings,
    Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...