Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cold frames

 Well while many ladies want flowers ,candy or dinner for their anniversary I want a cold frame.... I plan on putting it right next to my house, right out my side door for fresh veggies as long as I can keep them coming.  I will use it to  start my plants also, Oh! by the way I want 3 of them .  One  6x3 to run the south side of my house, one 2x6 and the last one by the chicken house, and one 3x8 on the hill side by my raised beds. So glad hubby is the kind of man that would spend money on this a lot faster then dinner and a movie, (country boy). got to love him. Everyone have a great day and I will post pics as he makes them.

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that one. I'm thinking of using up a bunch of sheep fence to make row covers in my garden to start some things early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get sheep, but hubby isn't on my side on that one.:( but I still would like to have some, he doesn't think they would make as much money as they would cost to feed?

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the goodies you grow in these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great gift!! So useful!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too,over our 38 years, I have gotten everything but flowers and candy.lol

      Delete
  4. Love a girl who knows what she wants.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.