Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who is that!!!!!

      Wow, going to the garden has become a walk in the forest! I'm just so sad! I do think this has taught me something about, me... I'm not as young as I use to be, 55 has it's draw backs, on me. LOL. I can't work a 40 hour week at the store and still have a full garden. Canning, dehydrating and freezing our food has always been a way of life to me, a life I loved. But my life is changing, sad but true all things must change. I've told hubby that's its time to cut back. So now finding that middle of the road that will make me happy is what I need to find!! So another page has turned and I'm ready to learn another side of me.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.