Friday, September 13, 2013

Wash on Monday,Iron on Tues........

   I just never seem to fit in that mode anymore. For people who know me, they would say " I can see you doing that" but really with the way my life has been and working full time, that just can't happen. I always loved that saying and have put it to needle work many a time. But let me tell ya, Fridays are my day. This pretty fall air and breeze...clothes out on the line, bed clothes flapping in the wind, oh my that's my haven. I so much love the calmness of it all. Cooking steaks out on the grill tonight, and sitting on the swing under the trees, nothing better I don't think so....love my Fridays!!!!! What is your favorite day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...