Wednesday, October 2, 2013

 I got the swing and the frame painted now to paint on the bird houses...... I hope to start on that tonight, if all goes well. The family didn't think they would like the black but after they have seen it, they do!!! Now to the next step.......Hope to get the pics up soon.

On to other things. The garden has really came to an end......I didn't plant late crops this year my eyes have been giving me a little trouble. Macular Degeneration is no fun.....I guess that's why I want to do this swing. Funny of all things I have over come this is one that I can't control but then again it will not control me....If you have this I would love to hear from you. How your doing with day to day chores. Well everyone have a great day I'm off to do breakfast and then to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.