Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Winter setting in

     I wouldn't be telling the truth if I didn't say I do like some parts of winter. The warmth of a nice fire. The snuggle under a blanket, while drinking my favorite tea,  and of course a nice snow day so I don't have to work, but then again my hubby does as he works for the highway....him,me...him,me  well lets just leave that there,lol.
     As some of you know I work in retail/bakery which means I work all holidays and most weekends. It didn't use to be like that. Growing up you shopped on Saturday or after work during the week, because come holidays and Sundays, stores were closed so everyone could be with their family, but now most everyone wants stores open on the holidays so they can get that last item they forgot. Just sad end of rant. So again, snow day..............lol
     Well not much else flipping through my head....boy kind of empty .. Oh well everyone have a wonderful day, and smile at the all workers as the holidays get closer..... firemen, police, nurses and everyone else.... 
    

1 comment:

  1. We live in the south, so we don't get much snow. I miss it! Enjoy it for me, and thank you for your wonderful blog! Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.