Sunday, December 28, 2014

Thoughts of the year...



Some things could of been better but then again that would have made for a dull year. Some things I found out this year were:
  •  I love to hike, my knees don't but they will learn right along with the fat that needs to get off and walk by its self. I will hike.
  • I really do love to garden and even though I told hubby I need to cut back, once I got my first seed book this fall I knew I lied!
  • My kitchen really is more disorganized than I had thought, due to the fact that my daughter couldn't put up dishes without something falling out at Christmas. Guess I am a dish hoarder, I will work on that.
  • Clothes really do pile up if not done daily, the thought of a good laundry fairy was also a mind lie.
  • No matter how I try I will never be a June Cleaver, Hazel, or Betty on Father Knows Best. I will always be me which is fine and if on days I think of them I pray my coffee is strong and I just laugh and have another cup as the thought leaves my head.
  • I will work hard at my outside job, though most days I feel like they could care less, but at some point I have too. Pay capped for over 3 yrs, 25 yrs on the job....... still give it my best shot.
  • Husbands aren't easy to raise but feel like I have done a great job in the last 40 years with this one. I really do need to say thank you more often to him, look at it this way he puts up with me.
  • All my kids love coming home, so I done right by them also....love my hugs
  • will go through the closet this year and get rid of the (maybe by next fall clothes) all women know what I mean.
  • Going gray is fine, I earned every one, and to those who say (I'll never be gray) that's fine, but don't judge me thinking I don't care about my looks I do.........My hubby thinks I look pretty hot, and that's all that counts to me.
  • All in all a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Your list made me smile here and there. It really stinks that your pay has been capped, but I guess thankfulness for a job in this day is age will have to do.

    Wishing you a New Year full of blessing and sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure about why your pay was capped but my last pay rise was 2012 and it doesnt look like ill be getting one soon. I love my job and the people i work for and so i'll wait for the better times (manufacturing industry in a slump) and get my rewards then. They told me they expect me to still be there when im 80 and they'll put a ramp in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.