Thursday, August 11, 2016

The same old me

     I haven't been on this site in awhile, but wanted to open it back up again. This was my first site after front porch closed. Summer is winding down and soon we will be feeling the cool again and complaining about how cold it is and all the snow. This year has passed hard, many sweet sweet people that I have known for years have passed, health issues have hung around and depression has snuck up without even blinking. I have thought also of the good and great things that each day has brought and am very thankful for a Lord who loves us so.
     My crew is growing,
What better joy than Family!

 I still have chicks
Still live on the farm

So thankful!!! Thank you if your still reading my posts, if you are please commit with a howdy. Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family and beautiful farm! I agree that 2016 has been hard. What can you do... except keep right on moving. Glad you see you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...