Monday, November 14, 2016

Walking the trails

Hubby and I have been walking the trails. He is doing 3 miles with me to help me reach my goal of 20 miles this month. I love the trails but don't feel that safe by myself, so he stepped in.
As you can see no fancy clothes, just plain ole country folk. The walking helps me unwind from work and also helps my blood sugar. I would call that a win win wouldn't you. I really hoping to get a bike for Christmas, lol feel like a little kid wanting a bike..but that's ok too. I like the old fashion kind with a basket and back fender so I can but on a basket there for when I need to take things for a long ride. We will see. This was short but have to head to work, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit, I hope you come back often. From my blog to yours God Bless You.